The Data Analyst II position will support the reporting and analytical responsibilities of the Data Analytics group. Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of reporting from data quality assurance, report generation, distribution and analysis of utilization statistics, trends and outcomes.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate monthly adhoc and quarterly utilization reports to support Sales, Marketing and Providers.
- Update and post reports on Data Analytic’s intranet site.
- Work with internal departments to customize reports for presentations and client meetings.
- Identify opportunities for analyses as related to trends or variances in outcomes or any other analyses lending insight to state and market utilization patterns.
- All other ad-hoc responsibilities, as needed.
All levels of management, Medical Directors and Clinical Personnel