A Remote Business Development Manager / Sales
position is open at leading healthcare staffing firm, American Traveler. We are a leading national healthcare staffing firm, placing registered nurses, allied healthcare and other healthcare professionals in hospitals on contract and permanent assignments throughout the United States. We are seeking dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
Are you a goal-oriented and success driven individual who enjoys building and maintaining lasting professional relationships? Are you looking to be rewarded for your hard work? If you answered yes, then come join one of the fastest growing healthcare staffing firms in the nation!
As a Remote Business Development Manager / Sales Associate, you will be responsible for sales and marketing efforts to prospective hospital and rehabilitation therapy facilities throughout the Carolinas and Virginia with the goal of securing travel employment opportunities for our healthcare professional candidates.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you must be an ambitious, driven and highly energetic individual with an interest in running your own sales territory. You must also be highly detail oriented with solid organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills. It is also vital to your role that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to easily establish rapport with a wide variety of clients.
You also must have a strong 'hunter' mentality when it comes to prospecting and business development, including solid follow-up and client management skills. To be considered for the Business Development Manager/ Sales Associate position, healthcare experience is not a requirement. We are looking for candidates with success in the staffing industry, healthcare, business development, sales, human resources, retail and management.
- The Business Development Manager/Sales Associate will go through an extensive training program in our Boca Raton, FL corporate office. We will provide the tools to be successful in this fantastic industry.
- The Business Development Manager/ Sales Associate main goal is to secure contract healthcare staffing opportunities throughout an assigned territory.
- Specific duties include prospecting via cold calls, emails, networking, and face-to-face visits.
- Following up on direct mail campaigns.
- Setting sales appointments with key decision makers at prospective healthcare facilities.
- Establishing rapport and developing long-term business relationships with clients over the course of an extended sales cycle
- Making sales presentations and partnering with clients to establish their needs.
- Work with Regional Manager of Business Development to review goals, develop sales strategies, attend regular sales meetings, and when needed to close deals.
- The Business Development Manager is expected to travel 50% of their time visiting prospects, current clients, and to the corporate office in Boca Raton, FL for regularly scheduled meetings.
- It is important that you thrive in a fast paced environment, are persuasive and upbeat. Must be able to manage multiple priorities on behalf of your clients, and enjoy speaking with people by phone.