- Current and unencumbered state license to practice as a Registered nurse.
- Current CPR certification.
- Able to assess patient status and identify requirements relative to age specific needs.
- Three (3) year experience as a Registered Nurse. One of those years must consist of full-time experience in providing direct patient care in the home health setting. One year supervisory/management experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Federal/State rules and regulations, ACHC standards and other regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrates strong fiscal planning and management skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.