- BSN required from an accredited college/university.
- MSN required from an approved college/university or academic plan to complete within 18 months of beginning position.
- Nursing education experience which demonstrates progressive experience in the planning, development, and evaluation of adult education programs preferred.
- Nursing leadership experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of previous experience in all aspects of OB nursing to include labor, delivery, and mother/baby care.
- Experience in the care of high risk patients is preferred.
- Current licensure to practice in the State of Nebraska as a Registered Nurse and appropriate certifications required. (BLS, ACLS, and NRP)
- Individual is responsible to maintain a current NE nursing license.
- BLS or ACLS instructor certifications; specialty certifications preferred.
• Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
• Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
• Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
• Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
• Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
• Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers. CB|
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period: 40
Weekends Required: None
Status: Part Time