Experience: 5 - 7 years
CCCi is seeking a Java Programmer for a contract position in Raleigh, NC. The Candidate is expected to provide Java application code support along with problem determination and resolution within an existing application. The Candidate should demonstrate experience in JAVA application maintenance programming and Oracle knowledge in support of the Client’s restraint inspection system.
Java Programmer Responsibilities:
-Maintain relational database structures to allow for efficient data flow
-Obtain client approval for all work performed.
-Provide support for applications changes once implemented in Production environment
-Troubleshoot and resolve problems reported by users.
-Maintain knowledge of emerging development techniques.
-Write and maintain system workflows based on user requirements
-Configure and maintain models within the system based on user requirements.
-Maintain software mapping tools and processes
-Create documentation according to Departmental System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodology.
-Ability to learn quickly, synthesize complex information, identify key points and communicate results accurately and effectively.
Java Programmer Required Skills:
- Experience in Java application development and Crystal Reports/Business Objects for reporting.
* Code builds and release control
* Determine requirements and technical design
-Experience with Concepts and Methodologies related to
* Relational database design
* Source version control tools
* Database administration
* Implementation and use of like Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence
Java Programmer Preferred Skills:
* Environmental Health, Public Health and HIPAA knowledge/ experience
* (5) years of Java/Oracle programming maintenance support
* Crystal Reports experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Familiar with remote access updates processing
* Supporting custom coded applications
* Developing web-based applications using JEE technologies
* Open-source Java abstraction frameworks such as Spring and Struts
* Experience with object-relational mapping (ORM) tools Hibernate
Java Programmer, Java application development, Crystal Reports/Business Objects, Application Development, Code builds, release control, Database administration, Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence, Environmental Health, Public Health, HIPAA, Java/Oracle programming, Crystal Reports, JEE, Open-source Java, Spring, Struts, object-relational mapping (ORM) and Hibernate.