# of openings:
Assistant Executive Housekeeper
MasterCorp is a rapidly growing, highly professional company that provides housekeeping services for the resort industry. Founded in 1981 and headquartered in Crossville TN, MasterCorp is the industry leader in providing turnkey housekeeping expertise to the timeshare industry. During peak season over 4,000 people are employed.
If you are ambitiously looking to grow your career through your accomplishments, our unmatched entrepreneurial style will propel you forward! We are a rapidly growing, highly professional company that provides housekeeping services for high-end vacation properties. To support the Company's outstanding growth, we are seeking an Assistant Executive Housekeeper for the Fairfield Bay area.
Up to 2 years of extensive hands-on experience in the housekeeping profession, with responsibility for 5 or more people; willingness to assist housekeepers as needed; understand budgets & financial statements; excellent problem solving skills; strong ability to grow & learn; bi-lingual Spanish/English a plus.
MasterCorp, Inc. Benefits
Housekeeping has its benefits!
At MasterCorp, Inc. we want our team to have a work/life balance. So we provide a very competitive benefit package. Full time management employees are eligible for the MasterCorp benefit package, which includes:
- 100% vested 401K program with a Company matching contribution program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Prescription Drug Program
- Wellness Benefits
- Company Contributed Life & Disability Coverage
- On-Going Education & Training
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Day Paid Time Off
- Excellent Quarterly/Annual Bonuses
- Cell Phone – to eligible positions
- Access to voluntary benefits, including Life & Cancer Coverage