Vaco is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist that is an expert in QuickBooks.
Accounts Specialist duties may include:
- Must be an Expert QuickBooks user.
- Performs other Accounts Payable related duties as required
- Verifies signature certification or receipt in accordance with current Accounts Payable procedures
- Expedites rush and special payments and returns any improperly submitted documentation for correction by vendor or requestor
- Resolve any vendor problems
- Identify error conditions and report problems to document control area
- Notify appropriate personnel of payment discrepancies and verify correction
- Review source documents for completeness and accuracy
- Verify and prepare check requests and approving documents
- Review incoming invoices and payment request documents for approval authority by the Accounts Payable supervisor
- Return unauthorized documents
The successful Accounts Payable Specialist applicant will possess Expert level QuickBooks skills and the following requirements (items are required unless noted otherwise):
- Expert Quickbooks knowledge is a must
- 4+ years of accounts payable experience
- Experience working in an Enterprise-level System
- 3-way matching experience
- Team player
Vaco was again named in the INC 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the US, we provide the highest quality staffing solutions for accounting, clerical, management, sales and other professional positions on a contract, contract to hire and permanent basis. Our strength is our ability to match your talent and expertise as a professional to the unique business needs of your future employer. We offer you a solution - a career solution that allows you to free yourself to focus on what you do best.
Vaco is an Equal Opportunity Employer