Department: Quality Assurance
For 25 years, Extron Electronics, headquartered in Anaheim, California, has been a leading developer and manufacturer of professional A/V system products. Extron products are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other applications. Our corporate philosophy is founded on three concepts: Service, Support, and Solutions - S3. By following this standard, Extron has become one of the leading providers of products and training to the professional A/V industry.
FAILURE ANALYSIS ENGINEER, SR.
Responsibilities include: perform component level failure analysis for internal and external customers, generate written FA reports, interpretation and communication of analysis data from outside test labs as well as coordination of such activity.
/> * BS/MS EE (transcripts required)
* 10 years' experience with hands-on failure analysis of electronic components; IC's, caps, resistors, inductors, crystals, transformers and LED's with all varieties of packaging.
* Must possess experience in duplicating electronic or mechanical failure modes, troubleshooting to component level and performing electrical characterization via a curve tracer.
* Must be skilled at sample preparation, cross-sectioning, polarized light microscopy and x-ray analysis.
* Chemical de-capsulation of electronic devices (ICS, diodes, and MOSFETs) and hands-on experience with SEM, EDS, FTIR, C-SAM, TDR required.
* Experience with interpretation of application schematics and a background in semiconductor design and/or reliability a plus.
* Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
* Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
As an industry leader, Extron Electronics is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions - S3 to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
We are currently seeking quality individuals who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Extron offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
At least 10 year(s)
Failure Analysis Engineer, Sr.
privacy and protection
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective
employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and
be subject to the CareerBuilder.com
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.