Experience: 5 years
Sr. Cyber Security Consultant/SME:
CCCi has an opportunity for a Senior Cyber Security Consultant/SME with our energy client in Missouri.
Sr. Cyber Security Consultant/SME Responsibilities:
- Define, establish and maintain a cyber-security training and awareness program to include content
development, delivery and knowledge assessment.
- Manage external (regulatory) and internal program reporting and maintain applicable dashboards and
- Define, establish and maintain outreach initiatives to identify current and future business unit security
- Coordinate support for applicable security and industry standards working groups.
- Provide management and oversight for cyber security incident management to include incident
identification, analysis, remediation, and reporting.
- Provide management and oversight for threat and vulnerability management to include identification,
analysis, remediation, and reporting.
- Provide management and oversight for cyber security risk management to include risk modeling,
analysis, and assessment.
- Develop security tool and technology requirements to support and automate the threat and vulnerability
management processes as well as the cyber security risk management processes.
- Provide management and oversight for cyber security initiatives including security consulting and
subject matter expertise support to client’s business units.
Sr. Cyber Security Consultant/SME Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5 years of experience in cyber security in a regulated environment required.
- The candidate should be someone with Strategic Operations and Communications / Outreach skillsets.
- Nuclear access investigation requried.
- Hours may vary to cover any day, any shift as dictated by workload of plant. All expenses must be
submitted up front.
Cyber Security Training, Content Development, Delivery and Knowledge Assesment, Program Reporting, Applicable Dashboards and Metrics, Outreach Initiatives, Unit Security, Cyber Security Incident Management, Incident Indetification Analysis Remediation and Reporting, Cyber Security Risk Management, Risk Modeling Analysis and Assesment, Security Tool, Technology Requirements, Threat and Vulnerability Management Processes, Cyber Security Risk Management Processes, Strategic Operations and Communications/Outreach, Nuclear Acess Investigation.