We are seeking an Assistant Controller for our Dallas client:
- Prepare monthly internal financial statements, including subsidiary consolidations
- Participate in month-end close process
- Complete account analysis and account reconciliations
- Complete various bank account reconciliations
- Assist with other general corporate matters
- Additional special projects
- 7+ years accounting experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting and a CPA designation
- Sound knowledge of GAAP
- Strong communication skills
- Dynamics GP experience is a plus
• This newly created position will offer hands-on experience with the full accounting cycle and the opportunity to learn all aspects of the operations.
• This team member will regularly interact with senior management on financial details, trends, projections, and special projects.
• The position will report to the Controller.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Rami Muhanna at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]