AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry’s premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. Our more than 50,000 employees and 100 offices across the country service a client base of several thousand which includes approximately 200 Fortune 500 companies nationwide. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957.
As the first security services company selected as one of Training magazine’s Top 125 training companies for six consecutive years, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based, and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our commitment to training includes industry specific programs that are customized for the security challenges in several of the markets we serve.
AlliedBarton’s focus on Human Capital Management moves employee growth and satisfaction to the forefront of all company initiatives. By utilizing employee retention programs and promotions from within, AlliedBarton is able to foster a culture of quality security officers and continuous customer satisfaction.
AlliedBarton security officers adhere to quality standards designed to provide unparalleled service. Our security officers are proactive, responsive and ready to meet our client’s needs.
• Assist in coordinating the day-to-day team effort of Account Managers and other assigned personnel to ensure that services are delivered in a quality and cost effective manner.
• Manage the delivery of services through subordinate managers and fill in for them and the District Manager in their absence or as requested or required.
• Work with assigned personnel to ensure that all contractually scheduled hours are met with a minimum of unbilled overtime.
• Coach, counsel, develop, etc. assigned personnel to assist with their opportunity for advancement/promotability.
• Capably utilize WinTeam for scheduling and billing, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Invoice Aging by Tiers, Training Summary and Training Detail reports) that require interpretation and action for effective business management.
• Enforce AlliedBarton policies as outlined by the handbooks and executive memos.
• Work with all levels in the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Personally stand in for subordinates and District Manager as assigned or required.
• Act as liaison between AlliedBarton and the customer to foster customer intimacy, including travel to/from face to face meetings.
• Maintain confidentiality of all information and data.
• Keep records and prepare accurate and timely reports both manually and through automated methods.
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
• Actively participate in community and business related organizations.