Zep Inc. (NYSE: ZEP) is a leading provider of specialty chemical products to a wide variety of industrial, institutional, and retail customers. Zep Inc. has a solid presence throughout America and in the international marketplace, reaching into every major city in the United States, Canada and a number of cities in Western Europe. We are currently seeking a dynamic sales Account Representative/Territory Manager for our Atlanta, GA region. As a sales Account Representative with Zep Inc., you will have the ability to sell a wide array of products with Excellent Brand Awareness, Strong Brand Identity, and products that offer Truly Superior Solutions.
Essential Job Functions & Accountabilities:
The primary function of this role is to drive revenue growth and develop accounts. Sales Account Representatives will be responsible for developing and growing a new territory in the local market, which may also include receiving and growing an existing customer base. The successful candidate must also have the ability to forge new relationships while maintaining current relationships within any existing accounts they may receive. In addition, the successful candidate will:
• Aggressively drive revenue growth through superior customer service and product knowledge
• Proactively develop new customer contacts and build long-lasting business relationships
• Listen to and evaluate customer needs and recommend/develop solutions utilizing a consultative approach
Experience in the following markets preferred:
• Food Service, Prep and Processing
• Vehicle Wash
• US Communities (State Government, Non-Profit Organizations, Municipalities, Schools/Universities)
• Federal Government
• Competitive Salary and Sales Commission with Unlimited Earning Opportunity; Vehicle and Technology allowances
• Bonus Opportunity
• $60k - $70k earnings potential the first year
• Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits within 30 days of hire
• Short- and Long-Term Disability
• 401(k) Plan
Zep Inc. is an organization that is committed to diversity within its workforce and encourages all interested candidates, including women, minorities, & former military personnel to apply.
It is the policy of Zep Inc. that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.