Welcome to the new Allscripts, formed through the merger of Allscripts and Eclipsys!
• Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes.
• Our Vision is a connected community of health.
With the largest connected community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
Allscripts offers exciting new career opportunities in various locations throughout the U.S. We are passionate about our mission to improve healthcare. We work to make a difference and this is an exciting time to join us! We are currently seeking talented, bright and hard working individuals with a proven track record of success.
We are currently recruiting for a Systems Analyst ? Integrations
• Works on design, development and implementation of integration between NSLIJ Hospitals and
various EMR/Hospital applications using HL7 standards
• Monitor interface engine to ensure uninterrupted message transfer between electronic systems
• Serves as a technical resource for interface engine NSLIJ may be utilizing which.
• Ensure that appropriate written documentation is created and maintained to keep systems operational
in the absence of originator.
• Participate in integration development life cycle including validation, Testing and core review
• Support customers and keep interfaces up and running smoothly.
Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account, company paid life insurance and 401(k) with company match.
Allscripts is dedicated to attracting and developing a highly diverse workforce/ EOE
Experience & Education:
• Must have knowledge of any one interface engine egate, cloverleaf, message broker or openlink
• Have a working knowledge of protocols such as TCP/IP, FTP, and SNA.
• Have a strong working knowledge of HL7 event types.
• Have a good working knowledge of different transaction formats such as HL7, fixed format, and
delimited and XML.
• Knowledge of programming language like Java, J2EE, EJB , C# , Unix Shell scripting is preferred
privacy and protection
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective
employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and
be subject to the CareerBuilder.com
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.