Department: Quality Assurance
For 25 years, Extron Electronics, headquartered in Anaheim, California, has been a leading developer and manufacturer of professional A/V system products. Extron products are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other applications. Our corporate philosophy is founded on three concepts: Service, Support, and Solutions - S3. By following this standard, Extron has become one of the leading providers of products and training to the professional A/V industry.
QUALITY ASSURANCE PROCESS ENGINEER SR.
/> * BSME, BSEE ,BSIE Degree or MBA preferred (transcripts required)
* 10 years' experience as a process engineer in the consumer or commercial electronics industry.
* Knowledge of design for manufacturability practices and have been directly involved with proto, DVT and pilot builds including PCBA SMT / through-hole technology and box assembly processes.
* Knowledge of IPC/JEDEC standards, PCB fabrication and SMT equipment is required.
* Expertise in Lean manufacturing, 3P, FMEA, and DOE techniques.
* Will provide technical solutions and guidance to correct design related manufacturability issues.
* Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
* Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
As an industry leader, Extron Electronics is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions - S3 to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
We are currently seeking quality individuals who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Extron offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
QA - Quality Control, Engineering
4 Year Degree
At least 10 year(s)
Quality Assurance Process Engine
privacy and protection
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective
employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and
be subject to the CareerBuilder.com
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.