Smartsource Staffing is in need of an experienced Cisco Network Engineer for a 3-6 month + project working in the Cleveland, OH. area. All qualified candidates must meet the requirements listed in the job summary. Please email resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Location: Cleveland, OH.
Term: 3-6 Months+
Pay Rate: $45/hr
Position Title: Cisco Network Engineer
Number of Openings: 1
Start Date: 5/28 Or earlier
Hours/Days: Monday-Friday: 8:30AM-5:30PM
Role: Our customer is seeking a Cisco Network Engineer for a 3-6 Month opportunity located in Cleveland OH. All branches have Cisco Routers Models# 2600-2800, Data Center has 3800-3900, ASP 1000 and ISR model; Cisco switches models 2900, 3500, 3750, Cat6509- working and current knowledge of these is vital to the success of this support member. This is a robust environment with several large and small projects running concurrently ,this candidate will be pulled in several directions to assist in keeping this hardware up and working at all times.
• Must be able to pass a criminal and drug test in order to qualify for the position
• CCNP Cert-first choice- 5-7 years exp.
• CCNA Cert-second choice must have 7-10 years senior level exp.to make up for the lack of Cert.
• 8-5 daily schedule based in Cleveland, Ohio ( can work as much as they like -up to 50 hours per week or more)
• Resource will be managed directly by Paul and his network group at NYCB
• Provide general relief to other Cisco FTE techs: Must have skills: senior level Cisco CCNP preferred ,Senior trouble shooting skills, Switch level, working knowledge of Port Security; Routing level, esp. EIGRP and BGP
• Additional skills not required but a plus:
o Use of SPAN ports and Wireshark packet capture
o Voice experience (incl. Call Manager, Unity, and troubleshooting/configuration of Cisco IP phones)
o Cisco PIX and ASA firewall troubleshooting/configuration
o Knowledge of Cisco CSS load balancers and ACE load balancers
• Trouble shoot general Cisco hardware issues and repair or escalate to Cisco Smartnet if need be.
• Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
National Sr. Recruiter[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]