Air Products and Chemicals, a Lehigh Valley-based Fortune 500 manufacturer of industrial gases and specialty chemicals, currently has multiple opportunities available within our Business Decision Support organization for qualified financial analysts to support and partner with our business areas and functions as we pursue our profitability and growth targets. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong financial analysis skills, including both operational and cash flow analysis, integrate with the business leadership teams to influence decisions, communicate effectively and participate on broader business teams as needed, and utilize critical thinking and analytical skills to find solutions to business problems. The analyst will participate in business strategy efforts and participate in the annual strategy and operating plan process.
Key responsibilities include:
• operational analysis in support of understanding and explaining results, creating major factors analysis, and providing detailed insights into the key drivers of business performance
• cash flow analysis of investment decisions including plant expansions and product sourcing decisions
• analytical/financial support of regional and global business management
• coordination of operating plans and forecasts
• financial analysis of special projects or activities.
In addition, the preferred candidate will have a demonstrated record of achievement and success through taking on higher levels of responsibility.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2-3 years of financial analysis experience;
- Strong influencing interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in teams, and be a motivated self-starter
- Strong computer application and analytical skills required
- MBA required.
Air Products (NYSE:APD) provides atmospheric, process and specialty gases; performance materials; equipment; and technology. For over 70 years, the company has enabled customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable. More than 20,000 employees in over 50 countries supply innovative solutions to the energy, environment and emerging markets. These include semiconductor materials, refinery hydrogen, coal gasification, natural gas liquefaction, and advanced coatings and adhesives. In fiscal 2012, Air Products had sales approaching $10 billion. For more information, visit www.airproducts.com.
To apply for this position, please visit the Air Products Career Center. Click on the link – Search job openings from the left navigation bar. You can apply specifically to Job Req #11039BR. If you are a current Air Products employee, please apply via APOnline by clicking on Online Applications, then selecting Career Center.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
Air Products is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V) where diversity matters.
privacy and protection
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective
employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and
be subject to the CareerBuilder.com
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.