Our client in Richmond, VA is looking for an expert to assist them in making critical business decisions. This is a high profile role that will allow the chosen candidate to interact with shareholders and decision makers alike.
- Lead the charge on analysis of new programs and strategies.
- Serve as project manager in the execution of financial transactions including negotiating favorable terms and coordinating with external parties
- Using historical data and reporting, independently develop and maintain complex financial models to forecast, assess and report on multiple financial transactions.
- Prepare analyses of highly complex financial topics. Present analyses to outside investors, rating agencies and senior management.
- Manage certain company relationships with banks, investors, and credit rating agencies.
• 2+ years of experience in finance and/or accounting
• Four year college degree required, MBA desirable
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, and budgeting principles
• Ability to negotiate successfully with advisors & outside providers
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships throughout the organization, and collaborate with other departments and teams
• Proven track record of achievement.
Accounting Principals is highly regarded as an industry leader. We specialize in the career placement of top notch accounting and finance professionals. When you work with our Richmond team, you will be greeted by a team of experienced financial professionals and tenured, executive recruiters. As accountants and CPA's from the industry we serve, we worked within the accounting and finance industries first, found the careers that make us happy, and now enjoy doing the same for other professionals.
Please apply directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Associate yourself with the best the professionals with a recognized reputation who can open doors for you.