Our client is a is looking to add a Senior Staff Accountant for their accounting and finance team.
• The Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
• Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
• Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
• Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
• Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting
• A minimum of 3-5 years of General Accounting experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Excel skills
If you meet the requirements please submit a copy of your Word resume to Rami Muhanna at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé][Click Here to Email Your Resumé].