• Candidates will have experience with one or more Oracle EBS modules.
• Candidates for this opportunity must have a Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field or the equivalent in education and experience.
• Ideal candidates will have problem solving skills and a background in software architecture and design with an appreciation for application scalability and maintainability.
• Also, candidates should have 2 or more years of Oracle development experience that includes SQL, PL/SQL, and database procedures and packages.
• Experience using Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Oracle Application Framework (OAF)
• Familiarity with Java programming language, UNIX, data conversions, and Oracle Workflow
• Ability to formulate requirements and design specifications and code development reviews
• Responsibility for all phases of full life cycle implementation, including requirements gathering, architecture, design, development, testing, and deployment
Gallup’s forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Gallup is an Equal Opportunity Employer