Nurse - Pediatric Home Health Care Nurse
Our children are waiting for you!!
Think back to when you first realized you wanted to be a nurse-what was it that motivated you? Did you look forward to the opportunity to make a positive difference in people?s lives? Was it the chance to administer cutting-edge treatments and master technological advances in patient support? If this rings true with you, join our pediatric home care team at Loving Care Agency! We are seeking upbeat and positive nurses to provide one-on-one care for pediatric patients in their homes. Full-time, part-time, and per diem positions are available hourly or per visit. As a Nurse with Loving Care Agency, you will enjoy flexibility, freedom, diverse nursing assignments and access to continuing education. You will administer skilled nursing care for pediatric patients, including G-tubes, ventilator and tracheostomy care.
At Loving Care, we understand that in order to provide the high-quality patient care we are known for, we must first support our most precious resource ? our nurses and other caregivers who play such an important role in our success. As a Nurse with Loving Care, you can expect a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as advancement opportunities in clinical and/or business management. We offer continuing education credits, provide hands-on training and skills practice to support your professional development.
As a Loving Care/Links2Care nurse, you may be eligible for:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Life insurance
• Short term disability insurance
• Group Accident and Critical Illness
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Heartbeat Program-points awarded for great performance that add up to incentives like paid time off or money!
• Payroll Direct deposit or check card options
• Flexible scheduling options-work full-time, part-time or per diem
Loving Care Agency and our sister agency, Links2Care, are leading providers of Homecare Services. Our services enable medically fragile children and adults to be cared for in their home environment. Our highly qualified team of clinicians, including nurses, homecare aides and therapists provide the highest quality care with compassion, commitment and integrity. We provide our clinicians with the education, support, and tools they need to help us provide high-tech and compassionate care. Our dedicated clinicians offer a unique blend of compassion and expertise to those we serve, ensuring a safe and nurturing environment that balances the social, emotional and physical needs of our patients and their families.
Loving Care Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit our website. We look forward to hearing from you!
1. Proficient at managing medically fragile patients with complex care needs (including ventilator-dependent patients - age specific)
2. CPR Certification
3. Infusion experience preferred
4. Minimum 3 years as a practicing nurse; plus a minimum of 1 year of NICU/PICU experience or extensive pediatric ventilator experience.
5. Minimum 6 months validated home care experience
6. Compliance with all requirements set for in the company policy, hiring standards, standards of practice, and regulatory requirements
7. Ability to make sound decisions quickly while adhering to prescribed duties of licensure
8. Able to receive direction/instructions provided by clinical manager and be an advocate in the best interest of the patient
privacy and protection
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective
employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and
be subject to the CareerBuilder.com
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.