Experience: 6 - 9 years
IT Utility Project Manager:
CCCi has an opportunity for an IT Utility Project Manager with our energy client in Charlotte, NC.
IT Utility Project Manager Responsibilities:
- The Energy Delivery Solution Delivery Team is working on several large scale integration and upgrade
projects in the coming year.
- This IT PM for will work with other project managers on related efforts to ensure projects are tracking
appropriate scope, schedule, and budget, and to flag interdependencies for issues and risks.
- The Project Manager will be accountable to ensure that their project is appropriately leveraging the
clients IT Delivery Methodology via waterfall, utilizing Microsoft Project Server 2010, and following
standard PM Processes.
IT Utility Project Manager Requirements:
- Extensive PM skills, especially planning, staffing, and directing work efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively define roles and responsibilities of project team members and
motivate them to get projects done.
- Demonstrated success with managing multiple sometimes unrelated project schedules and budgets
- Ability to work within a matrixed environment with accountability to Business Sponsors, IT
Management/Sponsors, and IT PMO.
- Extensive experience managing moderate to complex IT application development projects.
- Experience using MS Project to develop and manage project schedules, milestones, and dependencies.
- Ability to effectively apply structured project management methodologies.
IT Utility Project Manager Desired Qualifications:
- Utility experience is highly valued.
- Experience with Accenture Delivery methodology.
- PMP Education.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience.
IT Delivery Methodology, Waterfall, Microsoft Project 2010, PM Processes, Planning, Staffing, Matrixed Environment, IT Application Developments, MS Project, Utility, Accenture Delivery Methodology, PMP.