Join our team and take your career to the next level. Windstream is a communications and technology solutions provider with operations in 48 states and the District of Columbia, generating about $6 billion in annual revenues. We provide IP-based voice and data services, MPLS networking, data center and managed hosting services and communication systems to businesses and government agencies. Windstream also delivers broadband, digital phone and high-definition TV services to residential customers primarily in rural areas and we operate a local and long-haul fiber optic network spanning 100,000 route miles.
Senior Account Executives generate new business opportunities by selling PBX solution based services in assigned geographical/vertical prospects and customers through outside sales activities focused on selling Windstream's Hardware products to businesses. Focuses on driving profitable revenue into multi-site opportunities that meet or exceed established monthly quota. May have limited base account responsibility in partnership with Account Development.
- Develops and implements an effective business plan focused on new business opportunities, using a consultative strategy to effectively communicate Windstream's value proposition to prospective customers. This includes identifying and creating a vertical/geographical market strategy to target companies, determine overall revenue opportunity with geographic area and create an overall go-to-market strategy.
- Develops and executes a daily activity model to build a 30/60/90 day funnel to include ongoing cold calling, prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning, referral partners, and relationship building strategies designed to meet or exceed monthly quota.
- Teams with Account Development to develop, implement and manage actions to cross-sell and up-sell services to existing customers with objective of earning additional business.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with prospects, customers and internal resources. Understand the dynamics of customer organizations to align appropriately with key decision makers and decision influencers. Determine needs, identify opportunities, and determine the overall opportunity for the customer to effectively present the most appropriate solution.
- Creates a disciplined approach to monthly forecasting requirements based on forecasting criteria. Manage and maintain all customer prospecting & forecasting information using sales online tools. Provides continual updates to ensure most accurate information available.
- Collaborates with internal resources to develop comprehensive sales presentation materials tailored to winning new customers and close business. Develops a sound presentation and closing strategy that will win business.
- Continually enhances product and service knowledge by keeping current on Windstream products and services through ongoing training provided through internal resources and understand how it applies to prospective business opportunities. Takes action to drive personal skill development.
- Mentors and teams with Account Executives.
- Other duties may be assigned
Professional Dues Reimbursement
Career Development and Training
Paid Time Off
Medical and Dental Insurance Options
Prescription Drug Plan and Vision Coverage
Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
401(k) Plan With Employer Match
Experience the benefits of a growing company
For all that you put into your job, you deserve the best in return. From a friendly, team-based environment to progressive salaries and health plans, our benefits work hard for you. See for yourself.
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. EOE/AAP Employer.
There is no relocation package offered for this position.
We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package,
and opportunities to grow your career within an excellent working environment.
WINDSTREAM IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
privacy and protection
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective
employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and
be subject to the CareerBuilder.com
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.