CCCi has an opportunity for a QA Analyst/Tester with our client in Chevy Chase, MD.
QA Analyst/Tester Responsibilities:
- Provide quality assurance and website testing for a variety of websites and mobile devices for client.
- The emphasis will be on manual functional testing for a complex system in a dynamic, fast-paced
- This person will interact with senior management and the product development team on a daily basis
and will be a primary QA point of contact.
- This role requires tenacity and a high level of initiative to succeed.
- Candidates must demonstrate the ability to become self-sufficient and be aggressive about problem
- Specific tasks include: bug reports, functional testing, regression testing, cross-browser testing,
documentation, managing product issues, iterating with developers on problem solving efforts and
- Create, maintain, write and execute test plans and test cases.
- Author clear and concise test execution reports to management and the product team using JIRA.
- Actively and vocally report status in daily Scrums and project planning meetings.
- Coordinate directly with devs to see bug fixes through to completion.
- Participate in bug review sessions to track bugs through the defect lifecycle and keep project scope in
- Participate in design and specification reviews.
- Test thoroughly across multiple browsers and systems.
- Support other QA team members (as needed).
- Oversee builds to the test environment.
- Help automate test cases.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts within a test framework.
QA Analyst/Tester Requirements:
- Have prior experience in functional testing and general website - product QA.
- Have outstanding communications skills both written and verbal. Writing samples are a must.
- Have the initiative to quickly ramp up on a complex system and become a self-directed contributor to the
- Have extensive experience using social networking, photo, and video sharing services online.
- Enjoy challenge, learning, and working in a fast-paced, performance-oriented culture with smart people.
- Be comfortable wearing multiple hats, be flexible, and be able to work effectively in an informal setting.
- Have an exceptional level of integrity, raw intelligence, creativity, energy, and passion.
- Comfortable with the Internet, technology, and learning new technologies.
- Have a high standard of conscientiousness and responsiveness.
- Fastidiously pay attention to detail.
- Have a BS/BA degree or commensurate experience
- Have knowledge of software development.
- Knowledge of and ability to help drive / define QA processes.
QA Analyst/Tester Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with automated testing platforms and solutions are highly desirable.
Quality Assurance, Website Testing, Manual Fuctional Testing, Complex System, Bug Reports, Regression Testing, Cross-Browser Testing, Documentation, Product Issues, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Execution, JIRA, Design and Specification Reviews, Bug Reviews, Defect Lifecycle, Test Scripts, Test Framework, Internet, Automated Testing.