Amarr is one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of door access systems for residential garages, warehouses, commercial buildings, shopping malls and other commercial applications.
Currently seeking motivated, self driven individuals who desire a career with one of the fastest growing building supply manufacturers and distributors in the country. Here at Amarr, we pride ourselves on identifying and hiring top talent. We are hiring those who are looking for not just a job, but a career.
About us: Amarr is one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of door access systems for residential garages, warehouses, commercial buildings, shopping malls and other commercial applications. Amarr is a family owned company that has been in business over 60 years. We currently have over 75 door center locations throughout the US, Canada and Mexico. With sales in excess of $300 million, Amarr’s over 1,000 team members recognize that this is a special place to work. Check us out on Facebook or go to: www.amarr.com to learn more about our company and what sets us apart from other employers.
• Paid Time Off
• Paid holidays
• Become certified on one entry-level position within ten days of assignment to the position.
• Perform other duties as assigned, such as assist in inventories, housekeeping and cross-training.
• Standing/Walking: Job requires standing throughout the entire shift. Short distance walking of 5-15 feet on a periodic basis during the shift, depending upon the position assigned.
• Lifting/ Carrying: Job requires lifting and stacking of banded door panels to various levels. Maximum required individual lifting limit is forty-five (45 pounds). Must be able safely work with another team member to carry or lift door panels in excess of forty-five pounds. Frequency of lifting and carrying is job task dependent.
• Pushing and Pulling: Pushing of carts is often required in the duties of a PA. Occasional pulling to steer the cart is required (appropriate training techniques will be covered on this area for your safety). A force of 50lbs is often required to move a loaded cart. Pushing forces required in excess of 50 lbs requires two persons.