This is a unique opportunity for you to come on board at the director level and gain the broad exposure you need to grow into into the next level position. As Director you will provide FP&A expertise to senior decision makers throughout our organization to achieve optimal levels of quality, profitability, productivity and delivery. You'll provide input at the strategic level and also get hands-on in both finance and accounting to assure internal and external customer satisfaction. These are strong, well-run functions, but you can also make an impact by driving positive change in a culture that embraces continuous improvement. Here you will find a seasoned and savvy leadership team that enjoys a participative approach to running the company.
To be a good fit for the Director, Financial Planning & Analysis opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree in Finance or Business, or a comparable degree. An MBA, CPA and / or CMA is preferred.
- At least 15 years of experience in finance and accounting with at least 8 years of supervisory / management experience in an organization with sales revenue of $150 million+.
- Demonstrated expertise in accounting and business management leadership, along with a demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage a variety of tasks.
- An advanced understanding of all aspects of financial and manufacturing management.
- Leadership abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, consulting skills and a proven ability to develop relationships with and influence people at all levels within the organization.
ASSA ABLOY's Electro-Mechanical, Specialty and OEM group (EMS) delivers access control solutions to aftermarket, specialty and OEM channels. Our brands include market leaders such as Adams Rite, HES and Securitron. ASSA ABLOY EMS is part of ASSA ABLOY, the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience.