Experience: 4 - 5 years
Title: Siebel Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: 6 Month Contract
# of Pos: 1
CCCi’s client has an immediate need for a Siebel developer. This opportunity is with our client’s global support organization based in Atlanta, GA. The selected candidates will be responsible for triaging Siebel production issues and creating required tools/scripts to reduce system fallouts/issues. This role will provide assessment and resolution of all incoming Siebel production Issues, escalating to the development team only when an issue cannot be resolved independently.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with customers and various businesses and Information Technology teams to effectively address and resolve day to day issues.
- Research reported Siebel production and data issues.
- Creating Siebel scripts/tools to resolve system issues and/or fallouts.
- Determine and document root cause of issues through partnership with the development teams.
- Bachelors in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
- 4 to 5 years of Siebel development background with Siebel Production Support knowledge and experience including:
- Good working knowledge of Siebel Enterprise Integration Management (EIM)
- Experience and/or knowledge of the integration of Siebel with other systems
- Understanding of Business Automation such as Assignment Manager and Workflow
- Proven experience with SQL scripting
- Proven experience in triaging production issues, monitoring production systems, and after hours support
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate complex problems
- Good understanding of the overall Siebel application
- Very strong interpersonal skills able to work at all levels of the organization
- Working functional knowledge with some combination of:
- Siebel CRM
- Siebel Finance
- Siebel Call Center
- ERP OBIA applications is highly preferred
- Local Candidates strongly preferred, but will consider qualified candidates outside the Atlanta geography
- Any offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of a thorough background check and drug screen
Siebel, Application Support, Scripts, production support, Siebel Enterprise Integration Management, EIM, integration, Business Automation, Assignment Manager, Workflow, Siebel CRM, Siebel Finance, Siebel Call Center, ERP, OBIA