Skills & Abilities: (Include any required computer skills, regulatory knowledge, certifications, licenses, languages, etc)
- Associate degree or equivalent continuation of education required.
- Related supervisory experience in mortgage servicing required.
- Minimum two years management experience in mortgage servicing.
- Strong interpersonal/human relations skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to supervise others with emphasis on productivity, teamwork and quality.
- Good organizational abilities and time management skills.
- Self management and distribution of workload.
- Strong customer service skills.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
PennyMac is an Equal Opportunity Employer