At RehabCare we work with patients who need rehabilitation services at over 1,800 locations across the country. We are passionate about helping people regain their lives and we are just as passionate about offering our therapists state-of-the-art training and unmatched career opportunities. If you are ready to make a difference in a patient’s life by joining the nation’s largest provider of rehabilitation services, click here. An Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
We are currently recruiting for a Physical Therapist. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a team of dedicated health care professionals that pride themselves in providing quality patient care. Our facilities have a prominent reputation in the community for providing excellent rehabilitation services.
Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really needed - evaluate a patient's condition, develop a treatment plan, and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the nursing staff and the patient's families on follow-through programs that build on the progress they've made.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with Peoplefirst, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.