Experience: 5 - 10 years Compensation: $90,000.00 - $108,000.00
CCCi has an exciting permanent opportunity with a client in far north Dallas, TX. The Project/Operations Manager is responsible for conducting and/or managing a variety of projects in the areas of management consulting operations and management consultant assignment and utilization, marketing, recruiting, sales support, administration, and general firm operations. The Project/Operations Manager is accountable for bringing project management discipline, planning, coordination, and execution capacity to selected corporate- and practice-related projects. The selected individual will report directly to one of the managing partners in this stable firm currently celebrating its 40th year in business!
Project Manager/Consulting Operations Responsibilities:
- Plan, manage, and conduct key projects and programs as identified by the executive team
- Develop project charters including description, objectives, success measures, dependencies, and
- Lead and manage resources to deliver desired outcomes on schedule. These include: consulting staff,
administrative and IT staff, outside contractors, and internal and subject-matter experts
- Provide critical thinking / judgment on quality and suitability of content being developed by internal
and external resources.
Project Manager/Consulting Operations Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Solid project management skills
- Proven thought leadership in developing concepts, seeing strategic patterns and relationships, and
leveraging knowledge and expertise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced and effective on administrative, marketing/communications, and sales oriented projects
- Hands-on experience as a management consultant or in the delivery side of the consulting business
- Experience conducting or managing marketing programs
- Experience in either the healthcare or insurance industries, claims processing and/or management
- Certification in project management a plus
In addition to a competitive salary, this client offers Health insurance, Flexible spending/125 cafeteria plan, HSA, Life insurance, LTD, paid vacation and holidays and the potential for bonuses, profit sharing and a 401k program.
Project manager, PM, PMP, PMI, healthcare, insurance, management consulting, claims management,