The GMS Engineer reports to the Director of Application Architecture and Delivery and is responsible for the design, implementation and support of technology tools that enable Concentra to operate a continuously available, high performance, efficient enterprise computing platform. The GMS Engineer shall contribute to the charge in building a world class integrated tools ecosystem, and as such must have a broad range of technical knowledge and experience.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with complex solution architecture efforts, including defining, design efforts and leading in implementation of Enterprise Tools solutions as required.
- Engineer and design systems, application frameworks, components and services as they relate to EMS / NMS environments and ITSM.
- Contribute to engineering efforts in the Fault, Performance, Trend, Config, Change and Reporting Management domains as related to NMS architectures and platforms.
- Drive execution on engineering methodologies, guidelines, standards, best practices, and reference architectures related to the project.
- Plan, design, implement and operate Enterprise Management systems as they apply to systems, applications, services, networks and network security operations.