Astellas is the bright spot in the pharmaceutical industry -- not just because of what we do, but in the way we do it. If you are looking for a company where you can change a life, make a dream come true, and light the way for a better tomorrow, Astellas is the place where you can shine. We offer a different kind of work culture. A high standard of ethics is mandatory. Quality is our pledge. Diversity is valued. Individual initiative is rewarded. Astellas offers an environment where our employees can make a real difference. Come, shine with us!
Astellas is announcing a Senior Manager, SAP Security & Controls opportunity in our Northbrook, IL location.
This key position is responsible for the operational and strategic management of Security and Controls for the Enterprise SAP Platform used in the Americas. This includes providing leadership, direction and management of the outsourced SAP Security services and collaborating with the Infrastructure and other IT teams across the organization, Internal and External Auditors.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate proven extensive knowledge and success with designing, implementing and supporting SAP security and GRC 10.0 in a complex environment for a large enterprise. Experience working with senior management to establish and operate an effective SAP security model and related governance processes is a must. The ability to effectively communicate with senior business stakeholders, internal auditors, and external auditors is a key success criterion for this role. The selected candidate will manage direct report(s) and the relationship with our outsourcing partner's SAP security function.
• Responsible for protecting sensitive business information by ensuring roles are built and assigned appropriately in all SAP systems
• Overseeing the creation of security profiles and assignment of individuals to profiles
• Maintaining security roles across all SAP landscapes to ensure appropriate safeguards and Segregation of Duties are in place and achieve target
• Executing role changes according to defined role methodology, documenting efforts according to business requirements and following PMO lifecycle methodology and change management procedures
• Producing gap analysis to identify alternate solutions specific to SAP security requirements and providing technical recommendations on design or architecture improvements
• Coordinating security tests as needed; monitoring security performance
• Monitoring and testing security controls and collecting defined metrics to determine if controls are effective and efficient.
• Performing security reviews of the SAP systems and participate in audit and compliance activities(JSOX, etc)
• Assisting troubleshooting with technical and complex problems across the SAP landscape as it relates to security authorizations
• Understanding of and ability to apply best practices in securing tables, programs, and transactions in SAP
• Assure compliance with corporate and regulatory policies/standards as well as industry best practices
• Ability to achieve defined SLAs, audit/compliance, and management defined performance metrics
• Drive operational efficiencies and process improvements
• Deliver reliable and stable solutions on time, within budget and meet customer expectations
• Handles Production Applications Problem Resolution
• Maintains high-levels of productivity and quality of work performed by the SAP Security team members
• Provides second and third level support to Help desk personnel and users who require assistance with SAP Security related incidents and problems
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
• Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with the SAP security and GRC, including:
• Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback
• Knowledge of SAP security design and implementation methodology
• Using and implementing SAP GRC Access Control suite of products including Risk Analysis & Remediation, Compliant User Provisioning, Superuser Privilege Management, and Enterprise Role Management
• Technical proficiency with security build and requirements analysis/definition across multiple SAP systems (ECC, SRM, BW, SOLMAN, & BPC, etc.)
• Experienced with SAP Security authorization concept across SAP components
• Strong understanding of SOX/ JSOX, internal controls / segregation of duties framework
• Operate priority components SAP GRC 10.0 (preferred) or 5.X, including :
• Access Risk Analysis (ARA) to manage segregation of duties (SOD)
• Emergency Access Management (EAM) to manage temporary elevated access
• Access Request Management (ARQ) to manage SAP provisioning processes
• Business Role Management (BRM) to facilitate the role development process and help business understand role definitions
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Business is required.
• Minimum 10 years of experience with technical SAP Security Administration and demonstrated experience Managing security controls and operations
• Product Certification(s) in SAP Security Administration and or SAP GRC is very much preferred
• Information Security certifications such as CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC are preferred
• Knowledge of COBIT, Risk IT frameworks and experience with ITIL processes required
Information Technology, Management, Professional Services
4 Year Degree
At least 10 year(s)
privacy and protection
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective
employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and
be subject to the CareerBuilder.com
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.