East West Bank is currently seeking a Commercial Loan Funder to coordinate the boarding and funding of all loan products, Commercial Lines and Real Estate Loans, Consumer and Mortgage. The candidate will ensure documents are executed properly, collateral is perfected and funding is held on time. The Commercial Loan Funder must be able to manage very tight deadline on a daily basis for boarding requests while maintaining a high level of accuracy and quick turnaround. The candidate must have good loan system knowledge and ability to provide required information to Boarder. He/She must have excellent communication and negotiation skills. The person should have strong knowledge of collateral securitization and management of documentation exceptions.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure documents are executed properly and all required information is obtained from Officer or borrower immediately. Seeks to obtain immediate resolution and clarification on outstanding issues with Sales, Credit and/or Legal.
- Ability to work well with Sales, external customers and boarding personnel is essential. Must be proactive and able to provide solutions and alternatives whenever the situation requires. Must have a high level of Customer Centric focus on all aspects of their role on a daily basis.
- Has to handle high pressure environment with extremely tight deadlines on a daily basis. Ability to thrive under pressure and manage workload effectively.
- Must have extensive experience in the generation of legal documents for Commercial and Industrial, Commercial Real Estate, Mortgage and Consumer loans.
- Ability to interpret Credit Approval Memo and Documentation into system language for boarding is critical.
- Must have an essential understanding of Bank-wide origination, credit approval process and requirements for collateral perfection. Ability to follow up and close exceptions is essential.
- Must have experience in loan system set up, functionality and product requirements. Must have experience in recording of UCCs and collateral perfection.