• 1. Successful completion of the initial SMH medication examination with a score of 90% or greater (if applies)
• 2. Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
• 3. Completes annual orientation.
• Desired Qualifications:
• 1. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the age of patients served.
• 2. Must demonstrate knowledge of principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status and interpret appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirement relative to the patient’s needs and to provide care needed as described to in policies and procedures.
• 3. Previous supervisory/charge nurse experience
• 4. 2 or more years experience in desired specialty
• 5. Specialty certification recognized by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) in the applicable are of practice
• 1. Current State of SC Nursing License from the State Board of Nurse Examiners.
• 2. Maintain current Basic Life Support Certification.
3. NRP – Required within 6 months of hire
• 5. Fetal Monitoring – basic required within 6 months of hire, review annually (on-line, workshop, in- house)
Pediatrics, Nursery, NICUOrganization:
Springs Memorial HospitalEmployee Status: