Key qualifications include:
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay, a positive work environment and the chance to join a leading organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years prior experience in production within manufacturing, ideally in the food or beverage industry or a clean manufacturing environment
- Solid computer skills, including the use of Word, Excel, Outlook and enterprise management software (SAP)
- Ability to work independently or with a team and communicate effectively
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills
- Comfort working in a high speed production environment
- Ability to move/lift 50 lbs various times over a 12 hour shift, basic math and reading skills
- Willingness to work holidays and weekends as we are a 24/7 business operating through most weekends and holidays
- Ability to successfully complete an online skills assessment prior to onsite interview
- Successful completion of a post offer physical, drug screen and background check are required
- Willingness and ability to work in a facility with minimal temperature control, exposed to local temperature variations (hold & cold)
Nestle Waters North America (NWNA) is the largest bottled water company in the United States , distributing 7 of the top 10 brands in North America. We have the #1 national brand, Nestle Pure Life and many of the nation's strongest regional brands, including Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park , Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain. We also offer the much loved bottled teas of Sweet Leaf Tea and TradeWinds. We also have the strength of Nestle, the world’s largest food company, behind us.
Putting safety and quality first as we deliver the right product, to the right customer, on time, every time is what we do every day in our operations. Our competitive differentiator is our people who make it happen! Our Supply Chain organization is recognized as best in class in safety, quality, production, packaging, labor, warehouse productivity, payload, and order fill rate. We also lead the way in sustainability with the smallest environmental footprint in the beverage category. As we pursue TPM, we expect to further enable our people to drive excellence in all areas. For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com. You can also find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer