Community Association Manager
N.N. Jaeschke, Inc. is a full service HOA property management firm for community associations located in San Diego. We are currently seeking a experienced customer service oriented a Community Association Manager to handle a portfolio of associations. (This is not an on-site position.)
- Managing and performing daily tasks associated with management services to our customers, including Homeowners and HOA Board of Directors
- Review and understand the contractual obligations of the management/accounting services and be familiar with all vendor contracts
- Attend all Board meetings as required
- Contribute to the board meeting by making suggestions on ways to handle items on providing information to the Board
- Establishing a working calendar for all projects, walk through, packet preparation time, and minute preparation time and staff meetings
- Ensuring that all association policies are followed, and that policies are in accordance with NNJ company policies and that the Boards are familiar with our procedures
- Following through on purchasing items accurately per board requests
- Seeing that invoices submitted are paid
The successful candidate will represent all divisions of N.N. Jaeschke, Inc. to the Associations.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity if you are a hands-on, goal oriented, multi-tasked manager with excellent customer service skills.