Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Preferred Competencies, Education and Experience:
- Using your social and business networking skills to help CEOs, business owners, and HR managers determine which programs suit their employees best.
- Managing your own time as an independent agent of Aflac.
- Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
- Vibrant personality and professional presence.
- Drive to help others.
- Articulate self-starter and team player.
- Associate's or bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- Prior sales experience not necessary.
Related Terms: account executive, outside sales, inside sales, sales executive, AE, salesman, saleswoman, sales person, selling, policy, underwrite, underwriter, LTC, insurance salesman, insurance salesperson, coverage, insurance, financial advisor, financial planner, financial counselor, financial analyst, portfolio, finance, profit & loss, profit and loss, investment advisor, investment counselor, investment, retirement planning, education planning, insurance sales, insurance agent, financial sales, agent, financial rep, financial representative, financial professional, financial services, series 6, series 63, long term care, ltc, life and health, mortgage, loan officer, realtor, real estate, loan, agent, loan agent, processor, loan processor, mortgage, banking, finance, commercial loan, loan officer, new opportunity, marketing