Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism and integrity. Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
- 4 Year degree preferred
- 1-2 years of customer service, sales, marketing or management experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Employees who achieve promotions into management at Clearwater Communications, Incorporated are:
- Highly coachable team players
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- Team player
- Amazing attitudes
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own. Please call Human Resources at 305.890.0099 for any further questions regarding requirements.
Candidates with interest in the following industries should apply:
marketing, sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field rep, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, major account executive, major account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandise manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin