#110 on Fortune 500
The Laser Financial Group of Northwestern Mutual is rapidly expanding. Our office in Aventura is seeking financial representatives to continue their planned growth in the South Florida area.
Consider these facts:
- Northwestern Mutual was named one of the
“Best Places to Launch a Career" by BusinessWeek magazine. (September 2009)
- Training magazine ranked Northwestern Mutual 23rd overall and first in its industry in its 2009 “Training Top 125" list, recognizing Northwestern’s excellence in training and leadership development.
- Fortune magazine recognized Northwestern Mutual as one of the ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’ in its industry. (March 16, 2009 issue)
- Northwestern Mutual is the only company to lead its industry on 'America's Most Admired Companies' survey for 25 years.
- Northwestern Mutual has consistently received the best possible insurance financial strength ratings. These ratings reflect the company's financial strength, stability and ability to meet its obligations to more than three million policyowners.
- Northwestern Mutual is the “Best Place to Work" in the insurance industry in 2010 and is the 11th-best place to work in America overall, according to survey results from Glassdoor.com
Financial Representatives with the Network provide expert guidance and innovative solutions to help meet a client's financial goals and objectives at every life stage. Our representatives grow their business by building trusted relationships with their clients supported by expert guidance and comprehensive solutions. The combination of these efforts helps build long-term relationships with clients as they work towards their financial goals and objectives, together. Exclusive to our representatives is access to insurance products from Northwestern Mutual, and an array of quality investment choices. Supported by comprehensive training programs and mentoring opportunities, they have access to the resources, products and assistance they need to help their clients.
Opportunity: Do you have what it takes to leverage the maximum potential of this career with the right mix of skills, ambition, and timing? If you’re a top-notch performer, value independence, want to be financially rewarded for your success, and have the desire to positively impact people’s lives every day, consider a career as a Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative with one of our 350 offices nationwide.
Representatives are also supported by a network of specialists who together provide guidance on:
· Asset and Income Protection
· Personal Needs Analysis
· Investment and Advisory Services
· Comprehensive Financial Planning
· Estate Analysis
· Trust Services
· Education Funding
· Retirement Solutions
· Business Needs Analysis
· Employee and Executive Benefits