Due to strong continued growth we are currently recruiting for a skilled maintenance technician at our manufacturing facility in Modesto, CA. We have an increasing national presence along with a long company history. Our company has a strong focus on team-work and safety while ensuring we meet the customer's demands.
This is a full time position that includes maintaining fillers, labelers, packaging equipment, palletizers, conveyors, water processing equipment, etc. This is a hands on position with accountability for productivity improvements that is part of a team dedicated t exceeding customer expectations. Maintenance technicians are required to troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment as well as the auxiliary equipment in the facility.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on all production and facility equipment as directed.
- Always work in a safe manner following all established safety rules and regulations.
- Follow all established Maintenance practices in regards to SAP, Preventative Maintenance Paperwork, Parts Usage and Ordering.
- Troubleshoot and Repair High Speed Filling and Packaging Equipment.
- Support all Production needs as necessary including operating equipment, relieving breaks and lunches, and leading and assisting on line changeovers.
- Repair and maintain mechanical equipment such as fillers, case packers, conveyor systems, palletizers, water purification/filtration systems and other production equipment.
- Continuous improvement in speed and accuracy of product changeovers and preventative maintenance plans.
- Installation and troubleshooting of production equipment.
- Follows all company policies and work rules including, but not limited to, housekeeping, GMP, PPE’s, SAP PM module, and quality systems.
- Participates in the development and implementation of line improvements.
- Maintains various daily production reports in SAP as required.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Our complete benefits package includes Medical, Dental, and other Insurances, 401(K) w/company matching, wellness program and more!