One of the largest firms located in West Los Angeles is looking for a Tax Manager. Over the past four years we have been named one of the top 10 places to work both in Los Angeles and the U.S.
We are looking to hire on a full time basis an experienced Tax Manager and/or Tax Senior Supervisor. with 5 to 10 years of public accounting experience to serve our clientele. We are looking for a candidate who can work within our mature and successful part of our practice which has been established since 1975.
Job responsibilities include:
- Servicing our real estate clientele comprised of investors, commercial and residential developers, managers and owners in the areas of tax planning and compliance.
- Present creative solutions to help our clients stay in front of the competitive edge of their business.
- Review of federal and state tax returns for LLC's, partnerships and LP's.
- Running tax engagements, including scheduling staff, budgeting engagement hours and billing and collection.
- Analyzing and planning for the tax benefits of sale and purchase transactions.
- Training and developing supervisors and other professional staff, both on the job and through firm CPE courses.
- Research and developing solutions to complex tax issues.
- Communicating project status to team members and clients.
- Determining and suggesting ideas for optimal entity selection.
- Direct contact with clients to discuss and resolve real estate-related matters and problems.
Salary range from $85k to $135k plus excellent benefits.
Call 310 859 3805 for direct email address and/or send resume via CareerBuilder.
Keywords: Tax Manager, Senior Tax Manager, Senior Tax Supervisor, Tax Supervisor, CPA, C.P.A. Certified Public Accountant, MST, M.S.T. Masters of Taxation, MBT, M.B.T.