We have a high-tech client along the Peninsula who is looking for a Sr. Accountant who has the ability to develop and maintain all accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
• Under minimum supervision, s/he performs accounting duties which require a strong working knowledge of accounting practices
• Examines, and analyzes data related to accounting transactions to ensure current, accurate, and complete information
• Analyzes cost data for use in operational trends and preparing cost and financial statements.
• Analyze and review intercompany transactions GL coding
• Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations
• Reconcile and analyze various accounts, including: Prepaid expenses, intercompany accounts, accrued liabilities, fixed assets, and cash accounts
• Perform the GL consolidations for the Company’s multiple subsidiaries
• Review of the translation of each subsidiary’s financial statements for consolidation purposes
• Ensure accurate, timely monthly financial close
• Prepare schedules to assist auditors
• Responsible for preparing the cash forecast
• Initiate and record intercompany wire transfers
• Assist with various ad-hoc projects as needed
• Participate in projects relating to improvement of our accounting procedures and systems