Arizona Oncology Associates has an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager
in West Valley, Phoenix
Under general supervision, oversees operational activities at a practice location including business and front office functions. Responsible for office procedures, facilities management, equipment maintenance, and daily supervision of non-clinical staff. Supports and adheres to the US Oncology Compliance Program, to include the Code of Ethics and Business Standards.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities of Office Manager includes:
- Oversees the daily activities of the business office including patient billing, collections, reimbursement and computer operations.
- Oversees daily activities of the front office including scheduling, reception and insurance authorization/verification.
- Implements reimbursement policies and procedures and assists with policy development as appropriate. Ensures all business office activities are conducted to maximize reimbursement and efficiency in accordance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Directs the preparation of monthly reimbursement and financial reports for the business office.
- Coordinates office procedures between the front office, business office and clinic to ensure smooth information flow and communication.
- Implements systems (both manual and computerized) to support office activities based upon business need.
- Ensures adherence to company Human Resources policy. Recruits hires and trains all business, front office and support staff. Recommends merit increases, promotions and disciplinary actions.
- Provides assistance and coverage for business and front office functions as needed. Oversees daily administrative and office management activities including procurement and storage of office supplies, facilities management, office machines and equipment maintenance.
- Works with vendors and suppliers as needed. Maintains storage of all medical records and office files. Plans and allocates office space and resources.
- Ensures compliance to company structure, mission statement and policies and procedures, as well as all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations directing the oversight of medical office procedures. Directly supervises all non- clinical office staff including business office, front office and administrative support personnel.