OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS / OTR / OT
PHYSICAL THERAPISTS / PT
HOME CARE / HOME HEALTH
* Active OT or PT license in the state of Pennsylvania.
* Minimum of one year post-graduate experience.
* Solid work history.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Current CPR certification.
* Physical Exam and two-step PPD or chest x-ray within the last year.
* Three professional therapy references.
* Valid driver's license.
* Highly reliable transportation.
* Must pass a company-paid Criminal Background Check and drug screening.
CareerBuilder Related Terms:
Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapy, OT, OTR, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy, PT, Homecare, Home Care, Home Health, Private Duty, Pediatric, Child, Children, Youth, Adolescent, Geriatric, Adult, Orthopedic, Ortho, Rehabilitation, Rehab.