- A desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors and a commitment to meet the needs of our residents.
- Ability to convey a professional and positive image when representing the organization.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a regional team.
- Ability to trouble shoot identified problems and develop effective solutions.
- Ability to relate to individuals of varying cultures, ethnic and educational backgrounds.
- Knowledge of basic scientific principles necessary to provide competent nursing care including understanding of normal dosage, action and side effects of common medications.
- Ability to assess human responses to actual or potential health problems.
- Ability to utilize the principles of adult teaching and learning.
- Currently licensed or eligible for license as Registered Nurse in state(s) of practice.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
We offer an excellent benefits plan including 90% company contribution to medical coverage after 3 months of employment, 95% contribution after 12 months and 100% contribution after 24 months. We offer dental, flexible spending account, direct deposit, life insurance, 401k with profit sharing, and generous paid time off. In addition we offer education assistance for our team members.
Application Instructions and Diversity Statement
We are a caring, family-run organization that believes in providing an exceptional senior lifestyle through a dedicated and compassionate team, innovative communities and enriched services that promote dignity, choice and independence. If you are committed to these same values, Bonaventure is waiting to hear from you!
To learn more about Bonaventure Senior Living please visit: retirementperfected.com
Bonaventure is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of consideration for employment with Bonaventure are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Location: U.S., Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Montana, Colorado, Salem, Portland, Albany, Eugene, Corvallis, Sandy, Gresham, Damascus, Milwaukie, Estacada, Troutdale, Oregon City, Bend, Sisters, Redmond, Prineville, Terrebonne, La Pine, Oregon Coast, Tillamook, Oceanside, Grand Ronde, Pacific City, Neskowin, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Tualatin, Beaverton, Medford, Grants Pass, Ashland, Jacksonville, Central Point, Richland, Pasco, Kennewick, Tri – Cities, Yelm, Tumwater, Roy, Rainier, Spanaway, East Wenatchee, Wenatchee, Eastern Washington, Leavenworth, Cashmere, Quincy, Rock Island, Vancouver, Vancouver, Lacey, Olympia, Tacoma, Bonney Lake, Seattle, Bothell, Kenmore, Kirkland, Woodinville, Lynnwood, Redmond, Port Townsend, Sequim, Port Ludlow, Port Orchard, Bremerton, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Shelley, Blackfoot, Ammon, Boise, Garden City, Meridian, Nampa, Reno, Sparks, Sun Valley, Carson City, Cold Springs, Lake Tahoe, Billings, Benton County, Yellowstone County, Washoe County, Bonneville County, Marion County, Clark County, Cowlitz County, King County, Thurston County, Clackamas County, Deschutes County, Jefferson County, Clackamas County, Washington County, Yamhill County, Multnomah County, Jackson County, Kitsap County.