Cassidy Tire and Service is part of the fabric of 15 Chicagoland neighborhoods because we know that staying in business takes more than providing a service or product in exchange for our customer’s hard-earned money. It’s about doing your best for each customer—whether it’s a Fortune 500 commercial account, or a young father who has to squeeze a tight budget to get his car back on the road.
As a family, and as a family business, we’ve been blessed to be able to do what we love in a city and surrounding area that we’ve called home for generations.
We’re Chicagoland’s largest independent tire dealer. We’ve remained independent from national chains. Consumers need choice.
When you walk into any Cassidy location, you can count on over 95 years of valuable experience. National chains come and go, but Cassidy has been rooted firmly in the area.
We leave the high-pressure sales to the other guys. You can trust us to give you the best information about your car, leaving you in a solid position to make the right choices. You will never feel intimidated and uneasy at Cassidy.
Automotive Retail Store Managers
We take pride in our management teammates which are responsible for promoting our products and services to our customers. Applicants should have good communication skills and an outgoing personality with a commitment to excellent customer service.
Qualified candidates for this position should have a minimum of three years of automotive service sales and customer service experience. Knowledge of automotive service systems, components and functions is required. Additional automotive service and management experience is rewarded with bonuses and increased compensation.
Our Automotive Service Managers are committed to building associate and customer satisfaction. While supervising and evaluating the work of technicians and service personnel, you'll be responsible for direct contact with customers in areas of sales and service.
Management candidates should possess the following:
- Teammate Capability and Retention
- Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
- Providing Tire and Auto Products and Services
- Creating results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company
- Control costs through such activities as inventory and asset management, controlling outside purchases, implementing preventative maintenance programs for shop equipment;
- Complete profit and loss responsibilities
- Ensure that quality service work is performed on customer vehicles at the first visit
- Ensure compliance with environmental and safety procedures.
- Direct the team members at the facility to promote highly-effective teamwork within the shop.
- Market the shop and its services by exhibiting exceptional customer experience.
- Maintain the shop appearance at the highest standards to attract and retain consumers.
- And more...
We offer excellent compensation and a benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation.
Opportunities for advancement to higher levels of retail management exist for highly motivated performers.
Must be willing to work in any and all of our 15 locations, no exceptions.
If you have a winning attitude and would like a long term career with great company, we are interested in speaking with you.
Please email resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!