MASTER'S DEGREE IN HUMAN SERVICES
General Healthcare Resources, an established leader in the professional healthcare staffing industry, is in IMMEDIATE need of a behavioral health professional who is MASTER'S DEGREED IN HUMAN SERVICES.
The successful candidate will need a Master's degree in Sociology, Social Welfare, Psychology or other social service field as well as at least 2 years experience providing direct service (case management or counseling) to clients in the area of behavioral health. You must be knowledgeable about child welfare services and possess good oral and written communication skills.
This MONDAY through FRIDAY position encompasses client contact and interaction with a variety of agencies and child welfare service providers for the purpose of providing direct intensive case management services to children and families.
Some of the daily duties and responsibilities include:
- Participate in trainings to enhance professional growth.
- Maintain client records in accordance with standard guidelines.
- Be able to drive and/or have access to transportation during working hours which may include travel before and after regular working hours.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Maintain an active liaison relationship with internal and external referral sources.
- Maintain comprehensive records to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
We are pleased to offer:
* Highly competitive salary
* Weekly pay
* Direct deposit option
* Medical/Dental benefits
* Liability insurance coverage
* Referral bonuses
* Supportive work environment
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Chelsea Kintzing at: (800) 879-4471 ext. 190 or email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].