We are looking for an exceptional counter manager who will be able to inspire, lead, and develop a team of Beauty Advisors to build client loyalty and deliver sales and profitability targets. Foster a service environment that empowers others. Be a role model and brand steward. Update the team regularly on progress for continuous improvement and full proficiency of responsibilities. Minimum 80% of time on the floor to maximize sales and client relationships.
• Ensure the team is utilizing luxury suggestive selling skills to provide clients with product information and achieve sales targets.
• Recognize and reward positive performance
• Counsel and take appropriate corrective action for any substandard performance; accountable for ensuring completion in a timely manner.
• Provide ongoing coaching for career development and progression including performance appraisals.
• Participate in the development and implementation of store, department, and brand strategies.
• Actively participate in recruitment of talent including interviewing, hiring, and performance management.
• Ensure all presentation standards are maintained.
• Maintain strong relations with brand partners including meetings and trainings.
• Stay well informed of market and fashion trends. Shop the competition to understand savings, service, and assortment challenges.
• Complete monthly coaching observations.
• Ensure effective use of staffing resources.
• Provide post sales services including watch band adjustments, wrapping/packing, and guarantee writing.
Key Competencies: solution-based, energetic, team-oriented, ability to multi-task, and composure under pressure.
• Professional in appearance, demeanor and language.
• Satisfactory attendance and punctuality record; able to work flexible hours as required by the needs of the business
• Pass a company sponsored mandatory drug test; ensure compliance with US customs rules and regulations; qualify for AOA badge (US airport locations).
• Perform other duties and assist other work areas as needed.
•Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions.
•3-5 years supervisory experience within retail/service industry preferred.
•Previous experience in the Beauty industry preferred.
•Proficiency in Microsoft based applications.
•Fluency in Japanese, English, Chinese and/or Korean preferred.
$18.00 - $21.00 /Hour
Retail, Sales, Customer Service
At least 2 year(s)
Up to 25%
privacy and protection
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective
employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and
be subject to the CareerBuilder.com
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.