Restaurant General Manager - Assistant Manager
The Arby's Restaurant Group is looking for GREAT Hourly and Salaried Managers.
The Arby's Restaurant Group operates over 1,000 Arby's restaurants in 23 states and 42 markets.
A General Manager is responsible for establishing goals and objectives for the restaurant to attain while maximizing guest satisfaction. He/She has complete responsibility of restaurant operation, including the following:
- Driving sales through excellent operations and marketing execution
- Controlling profit and loss
- Business analysis
- Training and developing management team
- Employee coaching and evaluations
- Insure restaurant is 100% staffed with quality, friendly and properly trained team members
- Working Quarterback position, monitoring quality of food and service
An Assistant Manager assists in almost all aspects of restaurant operations, including the following:
- Execute systems daily to insure a clean, organized restaurant, prepared to deliver quality food, fast and friendly
- Coaching and motivation
- Sales projection and scheduling
- Inventory control / record keeping
- Have a good working knowledge of all equipment, and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance of a restaurant
- Recruiting and interviewing employees
- Assist with providing Team Members and Shift Managers with the appropriate training
Great Company, Great Benefits, Great Environment!