Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN
We’ve succeeded because of our employees – a caring team of highly trained professionals.
From short-term transitional care and rehabilitation to long-term nursing and post-acute care, you help us achieve excellence by setting and exceeding high standards in healthcare. We are a proud network of people who care for our residents. You can build a challenging and rewarding career with competitive benefits, and a full range of opportunities for professional growth.
As a Clinical Nurse, LPN
your primary purpose is to provide direct nursing care to the residents , and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
Essential Responsibilities of a Clinical Nurse, LPN
- Act as a Team Leader in a modified primary care setting
- Supervise Nurse Techs, Clinical Nurse I & II, and participate in their evaluations
- Act as a resource person for nursing personnel and other staff
- Assist in the implementation of an individualized treatment plan for each assigned resident
- Provide regular resident stats updates to appropriate personnel
- Provide routine nursing services for residents as directed