Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Accounting
· 5+ years current tax compliance experience in public accounting
· Master of Taxation preferred
· Tax compliance review experience with HNW individuals, partnerships, corporations and non-profits
· Tax Provision preparation and review
· Tax research lead
· Ability to develop planning strategies for clients
· Experience with ProSystem fx is a plus
This is a Partner-Track opportunity with exceptional professional growth, training & development potential with a firm that values its employees.
Sterling Search Group is a national recruiting firm that places accomplished financial professionals in market leading opportunities. We're an industry leader in Public Accounting recruitment with contacts at over 5000 CPA firms across the US.
Why work with Sterling Search Group?
- All inquires and conversations are held in strict confidence.
- You gain access to more opportunities through our deep network.
- You work with a team of highly experienced industry specialists.
- We work with integrity and honor your confidentiality.
- Our mission is to help you achieve your professional & personal goals by creating the right connections.
Tax Manager, Senior Tax Manager, Manager Tax, Senior Manager Tax